The Family Engagement Department is so excited for our upcoming “Semester 2 Informational Winter Expos”! You won’t want to miss out on attending. There will be something for everyone – from families who are Epic veterans to those who are brand new. Of course, we are also planning fun, educational, and engaging activities for students while parents/guardians are in their sessions.
Scholastic Book Fair and school pictures will be at many of our locations. We will also be hosting Epic Science Fairs at our expos throughout the state. There are separate registrations for school pictures and science fairs. School picture registration was posted in mid-December on the school calendar. Click here for the calendar.
Many Epic departments will have representatives available to meet you and answer questions.
- 10:00-12:00 Science Fair
- 11:00-4:00 Scholastic Book Fair
- 12:00-3:00 Families can visit the many Epic department tables.
- 12:00-3:00 Photographers will be on-site for school pictures.
- 1:00 Winter Expo General session starts.
- 1:00-3:00 Parent/Guardian sessions & student activities (Prek-12th)
Offerings For Parents/Guardians:
- Learning Fund updates and how-tos, including FAQs and answers
- Schoolwide Updates and news you won’t want to miss
- Epic representatives from various departments
- One-on-One and small group help from Epic staff and EPATs (Veteran Epic Parents)
- State Testing overview and test prep information
- College & Career Readiness team experts
- Dyslexia & reading difficulty information
- “Coffee Talk” – Meet and network with fellow Epic families in your area
- And much more!!
Parents/Guardians should bring a laptop or iPad and have their students’ login information. This has been very helpful to past expo participants. Have your student ID number ready for registration.
*Each attendee must register.
As a reminder, if you sign up to come but are unable to make it, please cancel your reservation using your Eventbrite confirmation email. This will open up spots for others.
Inclement Weather Plan: If we have inclement weather, we will send out communication by email from Eventbrite to let you know if the activity has been canceled.
Click the registration link below for the location that works best for you.
WINTER EXPO DATES, LOCATIONS, & REGISTRATION LINKS
January 10 – McAlester
January 12 – Norman
January 26 – Glenpool/Tulsa
February 7 – Elgin/Lawton (postponed from January 24th due to Weather)
February 7 – Woodward (Virtual)
February 9 – Stillwater