USH Test Administration Instructions:
- Access the secure documents by clicking on each menu item and entering the current password.
- These documents are password protected and monitored for security purposes. The current password is shared via the faculty dashboard and will be changed periodically.
- You will need to print the answer document for the student.
- You may print the test booklet, or have the student view the online version.
- You will need to read the Test Administration Manual before scheduling your test session. THIS TEST MUST BE PROCTORED IN PERSON!
- Once the test is complete and the answer document turned in, you will score the test with the provided answer key.
- YOU MUST MAINTAIN SECURITY OF ALL TEST MATERIALS AT ALL TIMES.
- Once you have scored and signed the test answer document, please scan the document and send it to Melodi Trower at email@example.com. The documents will be housed in the central office for auditing and reporting purposes. A copy of the answer document will be added to the students Evernote file. The GSM department will be notified of the test completion and score.
- The USH test will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. You may use this as a gradable assignment if you wish.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 405-749-4550, Ext. 117.
Director of Testing
The following testing materials are meant to be accessed by test administrators ONLY.
- U.S. History Assessment Test Booklet – Section 1, pages 1-34 (password protected pdf document)
- U.S. History Assessment Test Booklet – Section 2, pages 35-65 (password protected pdf document)
- OSTP U.S. History Test Answer Document 2017-2018 (pdf format)
- U.S. History Assessment Answer Key (password protected pdf document)
- U.S. History Assessment Test Administration Manual (password protected pdf document)
- U.S. History Performance Level Look Up Table (password protected pdf document)