For information about the program and credit distribution, please read below. Credits will be applied in January-February 2019.
When you refer others to the Epic One-on-One Program, your Learning Fund grows!
As many of you know, Epic grows as each family tells another family about the educational services we offer. It’s all about “word of mouth” at Epic. So…when you share the love, Epic shares it right back. (Inquire about past referrals here.)
Share the Love.
For EACH NEW STUDENT you or your family refers to the Epic One-on-One Program, your family will receive $100.00 to be added to your Learning Fund. So, if you refer 10 NEW STUDENTS, you stand to gain $1,000.00 to be added to your Learning Fund!
Rules & Requirements to follow to receive funds:
- NEW STUDENT means the student has not previously attended Epic Charter Schools during any other school year.
- Each NEW STUDENT must enroll for the 2018-19 school year between February 1, 2018 and October 1, 2018.
- Each NEW STUDENT must attend Epic and remain an active student through the First Semester of the 2018-19 school year.
- Referral credits will be awarded in January-February 2019.
- Not available to students in OKVPA or OKVHS programs.
- Cash payouts will not be awarded.
- Enrolling students/families MUST enter YOUR NAME in the proper field on the enrollment form. SEE THE SCREENSHOT PROVIDED BELOW.
What is the Learning Fund?
The Learning Fund is available to Epic One-on-One students. Click here for more information about the Learning Fund and how it works.
Questions about this Promotion? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.