Need Money for College? Check out OK Promise!
Oklahoma’s Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition.
The application must be submitted prior to the June 30, 2020
Oklahoma’s Promise is an opportunity for your student to earn a college tuition scholarship.
To enroll in the Oklahoma’s Promise program, your student must be:
- An Oklahoma resident.
- Enrolled in the eighth, ninth or 10th grade in an Oklahoma high school. (Homeschool students must be age 13, 14 or 15.)
- A student whose parents earn $55,000 or less per year
Upon completion of the OK Promise program’s requirements, your student will earn:
- Tuition at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university.
- OR a portion of tuition at an accredited Oklahoma private college or university.
- OR a portion of tuition for approved programs at Oklahoma public technology centers.
Important Program Update:
If your student is or was in the 10th grade during the 2019-20 school year and you anticipate that your 2020 income may be under the $55,000 application limit for the Oklahoma’s Promise scholarship due to recent reductions in your income, you may submit an application based on your 2020 estimated income. The application must be submitted prior to the June 30, 2020, deadline. You will be required to provide a copy of your 2020 federal tax return when completed to verify that your 2020 income was under $55,000. The application will be held as pending until the tax documentation is received. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.