About Our Learning Centers
EPIC operates Blended Learning Centers (BLCs) in Tulsa and Oklahoma County in addition to its one-on-one program that is offered in all 77 Oklahoma counties. EPIC’s one-on-one program pairs learning at home with digital curriculum with regular, one-on-one and face-to-face instruction with an Oklahoma certified teacher. However, EPIC’s BLCs are physical learning sites that students can attend each week and receive on-site, classroom instruction from certified teachers, as well as other services such as child nutrition and before- and after- school academic enrichment programs.
We now offer a total of four Blended Learning Centers in the state. Two are located in Oklahoma City, one in Midwest City, and one in Tulsa.
Students attending these sites must be residents of either Oklahoma or Tulsa County.
North Penn Blended Learning Center – Grades PreK-6
11911 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
PH: 405-749-4550, Ext. 135
NW Expressway Blended Learning Center – Grades PreK-6
6316 N Tulsa Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
PH: 405-749-4550, Ext. 263
Midwest City Blended Learning Center – Grades 7-12
6500 SE 15th St.
Midwest City, OK 73110
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!
Tulsa Blended Learning Center – Grades PreK-7
4115 South 100th Ave. (temporary location)
Tulsa, OK 74146
PH: 405-749-4550, Ext. 135
(Click on the grade below for Testing Resources)
- 3rd Grade: English Language Arts & Mathematics
- 4th Grade: English Language Arts & Mathematics
- 5th Grade: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science & Writing
- 6th Grade: English Language Arts & Mathematics
- 7th Grade: English Language Arts & Mathematics
- 8th Grade: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science & Writing
- 11th Grade: Science & U.S. History
Grade Level Standards:
Links to Specific Programs:
- ABC Mouse
- Compass Learning
- IXL Learning
- OKC Dreambox
- Reading Eggs & Math Seeds
- Reading Plus
- Study Island
- Tulsa Dreambox
Each EPIC Blended Learning Center has a Wellness Committee comprised of students, parents and faculty. The site principal oversees the committee.
Contact Information for
- Michelle Pontikos, Managing Director of Blended Learning
Phone: 405-749-4550, Ext. 366
- Jennifer Jones, NW Expressway (Oklahoma City) Blended Learning Center Principal
Phone: 405-749-4550, Ext. 386
- Kimberly Nelson, Traub (Midwest City) Blended Learning Center Principal
Phone: 405-749-4550, Ext. 301
- Michele Petersen, N. Penn (Oklahoma City) Blended Learning Center Principal
Phone: 405-749-4550, Ext. 313
- Amanda Pilgrim, Tulsa Blended Learning Center Principal
Documents & Links:
- Wellness Policy (pdf document)
- Diarrheal Illness Prevention in Schools – Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Hand Hygiene: Steps | Kids | Adults – OSDH
- Head Lice: Treatment Tips | Household Cleaning | Treatment Calendar | Multiplication Calendar – OSDH
- Influenza: 2017-18 Seasonal Flu Facts | Prevention & Control Recommendations in Schools – OSDH
- Oklahoma State Department of Health Resources for Schools & Child Care Settings – OSDH
- Too Sick for School? When should a child stay home from school for illness? – OSDH
EPIC Blended Learning Centers provide free meals for children during the school day.
- 2019-2020 USDA Child Nutrition National School Lunch Program (pdf document)
- Food Safety/Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System (pdf document)
Menus (pdf format)
- Midwest City & Tulsa Breakfast, Lunch and Snack – February 2020
- North Penn & Northwest Expressway Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Menu – February 2020