About Our Learning Centers
EPIC operates Blended Learning Centers (BLCs) in Tulsa and Oklahoma County in addition to its one-on-one program that is offered in all 77 Oklahoma counties. EPIC’s one-on-one program pairs learning at home with digital curriculum with regular, one-on-one and face-to-face instruction with an Oklahoma certified teacher. However, EPIC’s BLCs are physical learning sites that students can attend each week and receive on-site, classroom instruction from certified teachers, as well as other services such as child nutrition and before- and after- school academic enrichment programs.
We now offer a total of four Blended Learning Centers in the state. Two are located in Oklahoma City, one in Midwest City, and one in Tulsa.
Students attending these sites must be residents of either Oklahoma or Tulsa County, respectively, and must be in grades Prek-6 with the exception of Midwest City which serves students in grades 7-12 only.
Oklahoma City Blended Learning Centers
North Penn BLC
11911 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
NW Expressway BLC
6316 N Tulsa Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
NEW for 2019-20:
Midwest City BLC – Grades 7-12 Only
6500 SE 15th St.
Midwest City, OK 73110
Tulsa Blended Learning Center
3810 S. 103rd East. Ave., Suite 102
Tulsa, OK 74146
Test Schedule by Grade:
(Click on the subject below for Blueprints)
- 3rd Grade – Math & English Language Arts
- 4th Grade – Math & English Language Arts
- 5th Grade – Math, English Language Arts with Writing Component & Science
- 6th Grade – Math & English Language Arts
Grade Level Standards:
Links to Specific Programs:
- ABC Mouse
- Compass Learning
- IXL Learning
- OKC Dreambox
- Reading Eggs & Math Seeds
- Reading Plus
- Study Island
- Tulsa Dreambox
Each EPIC Blended Learning Center has a Wellness Committee comprised of students, parents and faculty. The site principal oversees the committee.
- Kyle Perkins, Oklahoma City Blended Learning Centers Principal
Phone: 405-749-4550, Ext. 186
- Shannon Troxel, Tulsa Blended Learning Center Principal
Phone: 405-749-4550, Ext. 248
Documents & Links:
- Wellness Policy (pdf document)
- Diarrheal Illness Prevention in Schools – Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Hand Hygiene: Steps | Kids | Adults – OSDH
- Head Lice: Treatment Tips | Household Cleaning | Treatment Calendar | Multiplication Calendar – OSDH
- Influenza: 2017-18 Seasonal Flu Facts | Prevention & Control Recommendations in Schools – OSDH
- Oklahoma State Department of Health Resources for Schools & Child Care Settings
- Too Sick for School? When should a child stay home from school for illness? – OSDH
EPIC Blended Learning Centers provide meals for children during the school day. Families are encouraged to complete and submit the Household Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals Application. You may click on the link below for the application, or pick up a copy at the Blended Learning Center. Please return the completed application to your site principal.
- 2018-2019 Household Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals (interactive pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Free and Reduced-Price School Meals (pdf document)
- Food Safety/Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System (pdf document)