This year’s prom will be held at Castle Falls in Oklahoma City on Saturday, April 28, 2018. Castle Falls Grande Hall is an impressive and beautiful mix of modern and old-world, rustic charm featuring elegant stone construction, 22-foot high ceilings, and a 5,000 sq. ft. room for dancing the night away. Outside is a stunning courtyard, waterfalls, pathways, and patio with an outdoor fireplace under towering cedars and an ivy-covered pergola.
Epic Charter School Prom
Saturday, April 28, 2018
820 N MacArthur Blvd,
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Ticket sales for JUNIORS & SENIORS will begin on Friday, December 15th at 10:00 a.m.
While past proms have been open to all high school students at Epic Charter Schools, we are giving Priority Access to JUNIORS & SENIORS during the first week of sales. All other high school grades will be able to purchase tickets beginning the following Friday. Please note the ticket sales schedule below.
- Dec. 15th at 10:00 a.m. – Seniors & Juniors Only
- Dec. 22nd at 10:00 a.m. – All Epic Students (Grades 9-12)
- Epic Banquet & Ball ($80 per ticket) will allow entry at 6:00 p.m. and includes a buffet dinner available until approximately 7:00 p.m.The buffet dinner will feature salad, bread, chicken, beef tips, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cheese cake for dessert. Guests should plan to arrive PRIOR to 6:30 p.m. to allow yourself plenty of time to eat before the buffet ends.
- Epic Ball ($50 per ticket) will allow entry to the dance portion of the evening beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Ticket sales are non-refundable. Learning Funds may not be used to pay for tickets or any other associated expenses. All monies collected through ticket sales will be managed and used by the event organizer to cover costs related to the event.
Coffee, tea and water will be available to quench your thirst throughout the evening for all guests.
What to Wear?
Formal attire suggested. For gentlemen, a tuxedo, suit or button up shirt, and tie are recommended. For ladies, modest formal wear is recommended. No jeans or t-shirts will be allowed for gentlemen or ladies attending this formal event.
- No weapons allowed.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed.
- No tobacco or vaping allowed.
- This will be a chaperoned event. All attendees are expected to respect the chaperones authority at all times.
Questions? Interested in setting up, cleaning up, or chaperoning? Interested in making a donation?
You may contact Joy Huber at 405-426-7030.