EPIC Charter Schools is seeking to fill a vacant seat on its school board. Please read through the following information before applying.
- Board members are volunteers and are not paid.
- Board members must be able to travel to EPIC’s headquarters for monthly Board meetings and any special Board meetings as needed.
- The deadline to submit an application to be on the Board is 5 p.m. on Tuesday, December 1.
- The Superintendent will review the applications and bring a pool of candidates to the Board for consideration and a vote. The Superintendent will consider many factors in making a recommendation, such as a candidate’s experience and professional background, whether they are an EPIC parent or former student, etc.
- Board members will vote on a new Board member in either December or January.
Applications must be emailed to: Superintendent Bart Banfield at email@example.com