About Enrolling in the Epic One-on-One Program
- This will be the ONLY enrollment form you need to complete.
- If you are enrolling for 2017-18 (our current school year), you will need to make that selection at the beginning of the form.
- If you are enrolling into one of the new Learning Centers, make sure you select the “Blended Learning” option in the application.
- This will allow you to have access to an Epic One-on-One teacher that will be able to meet with you in a “face-to-face” setting or virtual if you like.
- Make certain to use a valid email address when prompted in the application.
- To review your rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) see the Parent & Student Handbook.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Enrollment portal works best with Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome Browsers.
- If you encounter a Technical Issue during your enrollment or re-enrollment, let us know on our Technical Support page.
ENROLL NOW. Select this option if you are new to Epic. OR RE-ENROLL NOW. Returning families/students will select this option.