About Enrolling in the Epic One-on-One Program
- This will be the ONLY enrollment form you need to complete.
- If you are enrolling into one of the new Learning Centers, make sure you select the “Blended Learning” option in the application.
- This will allow you to have access to an Epic One-on-One teacher that will be able to meet with you in a “face-to-face” setting or virtual if you like.
- Make certain to use a valid email address when prompted in the application.
- To review your rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) see the Parent & Student Handbook.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Enrollment portal works best with Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome Browsers.
- If you encounter a Technical Issue during your enrollment or re-enrollment, let us know on our Technical Support page.
2nd semester enrollment must be submitted after December 21, 2019.
ENROLL NOW. Select this option if you are new to Epic. OR RE-ENROLL NOW. Returning families/students will select this option.