The 2022-23 School Year begins on Monday, August 22, 2022, and will end on Friday, May 26, 2023.
Please read the following before beginning your enrollment.
We are excited to have you at Epic for the 2022-2023 school year!
- The application should take about 15-20 minutes to complete.
- You will first create a login, which will allow you to save progress if you need to step away and come back later.
- This also allows for easy enrollment of multiple students from your household.
- The application is mobile-friendly but is NOT compatible with Internet Explorer.
- During the enrollment, there will be a place to upload documents (birth certificate, shot record/waiver, CDIB card, transcripts, etc.). Some of these are required for new students before we can approve an application, and others are not required for approval.
- Required for Approval:
- Proof of age (examples include: birth certificate, vaccination record, baptismal certificate, physician’s certificate, previous academic records with date of birth listed).
- Kindergarteners and 7th graders will need an updated vaccination record/waiver uploaded.
- You can come back to the enrollment application at any time when you have these required documents and continue where you left off.
New Enrollment Video Walkthrough
Looking for Re-Enrollment?
We are excited to have you BACK for the 2022-2023 school year!
If you have enrolled your student BEFORE 7/01/2021 please create an account and fill out the application as a new student.
This year’s re-enrollment looks a little different. You should have received an email regarding the change, but if the message was lost or didn’t reach you, please look at the resources to help you below.
Note: Your Enrollment Account is not the same as the Parent Portal account. If you did not apply using Power School for 21-22, you will need to create an account.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, select “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot select this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student in the district?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one student’s application and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties (MOBILE app).
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center or select “Help” from any form page.