Some would say that all things are connected.
In this episode of All Things Epic, we explore various types of connections being made at EPIC. From students connecting with area community colleges and building friendships to connecting to online resources for learning. We even visit with Steven Angel from the Drumming For Your Life Institute to hear how they use rhythm to create neuro pathways that speed up the ability to read!
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast…
- Tulsa Community College
- Spotlight Theatre Tulsa
- American Theatre Company Tulsa
- Tulsa Gathering Place
- 24/7 Homework Help at Epic Charter Schools
- A Chance to Change
- Epic Charter Schools Vendors
- Epic Charter Schools Official FB
- Epic Charter Schools OK Parents FB – This is parent-driven and NOT an official EPIC Facebook page.
- Epic Charter Schools Tulsa Area FB – This is parent-driven and NOT an official EPIC Facebook page.
- Oklahoma Homeschool Band – Locations ALL OVER the state of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Homeschooling Mom – This is not mentioned in the podcast and is NOT affiliated with EPIC, but a great resource!
- Drumming For Your Life Institute – This is a California based program
- MyOn Library
- Accelerated Reader – Talk with your teacher to get connected. We even reward students for meeting or exceeding their AR Goals!
- AR Book Find
- Braum’s Book Buddy – Talk with your teacher for this!
- Six Flags Read to Succeed – Talk with your teacher about this one, too!
- Chipotle Reading Program
Login Information may be needed in the following links. If necessary, you may need to contact your teacher about accessing these.