- TEST BLUEPRINTS – This gives you the best idea about what is on the test!
- Algebra II Parent, Student & Teacher Guide – Want to know what to expect? Here’s the scoop. Plus, there’s a short practice test and answer key included.
- Short Practice Test and Answer Key
- Test and Item Specifications
Test Prep Videos
The following series of videos are intended to be a review for students taking the Oklahoma Algebra 2 EOI. These videos are ONLY intended to be a review and do not replace a working knowledge and understanding of the concepts.
*All videos have been sourced through a variety of media outlets including YouTube. Epic Charter Schools does not own the content.
1.0 Number Sense and Algebraic Operations
2.0 Relations and Functions
- 2.1 Functions and Function Notation
- 2.2 Systems of Equations
- 2.3 Quadratic Equations and Functions
- 2.4 Conic Sections
- 2.5 Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- 2.6 Polynomial Equations and Functions
- 2.7 Rational Equations and Functions
3.0 Data Analysis, Probability, & Statistics
How are the tests scored?
Limited Knowledge: Students typically demonstrate a partial mastery/understanding of the mathematics knowledge, skills and processes expected of all students at the End-of-Instruction in Algebra II. Students are inconsistent in applying the general knowledge and mathematical process skills necessary to solve problems effectively and to reason mathematically. These students may need interventions as a part of a comprehensive mathematics instructional program.
Unsatisfactory: Students demonstrate less than a Limited Knowledge level of the skills expected of all students at the End-of-Instruction in Algebra II. These students should be given intensive interventions as a part of a comprehensive mathematics instructional program.