State-Accredited. Self-Paced. Individualized.
Epic Charter Schools combines the convenience of online learning with the support of one-on-one instruction from an Oklahoma certified teacher. This blended learning model allows students and families to set their own pace with the guidance and instruction from an Epic Charter Schools teacher who meets with them face-to-face as needed.
Accredited by the State of Oklahoma
We are happy to say that Epic is a fully accredited school on the same level as most public schools in the state of Oklahoma. As a matter of fact, during our recent accreditation evaluation, we received ZERO deficiencies.
What does this mean to you? It means that our students are receiving an education that meets and/or exceeds the expectations of Oklahoma State Department of Education. Credits and coursework received at Epic are valid should a student transfer to another program and when applying for higher education.
Is Epic right for you?
Our blended learning model, while convenient, can be challenging. Our most successful students come from all walks of life and levels of education, but the one thing they have in common is their dedication to learning. So, is it right for you or the student in your family? Let’s take a look at who our programs were designed to fit.
- Students who want a personalized education that is custom tailored to their individual needs.
- Students who want to attend school in an online environment.
- Students with scheduling conflicts and students who are not well-suited to a traditional classroom setting.
- Students who desire to learn at an accelerated pace.
- Students who desire to learn at their own pace.
- Students who need to remediate or learn at a slower pace and need the individualized instruction that the program provides.
- Students who live in school districts that cannot offer the breadth of curricular offerings available online.
- Students whose parents desire to be with their children more and exercise more control over their social and learning environments, and still want them to remain part of an accredited program and ultimately earn a high school diploma at no cost to the family.
- Students of varying ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds who desire an alternative to the traditional public education model that has not worked for them.
Click to Begin Enrollment for 2017-18!