Epic Charter Schools is now taking enrollments for the 2014-15 school year. Please take a moment today to submit your application. Open enrollment ends May 31st, 2014!
What is Epic?
- Epic is a Free, Public, Online charter school for grades Pre-K-12th
- Our Charter Sponsor is Graham Public Schools
- Curriculum is self-paced, within appropriate guidelines; no required amount of time on the computer each day
- Epic offers three programs– One on One, OKVHS, and Oklahoma Virtual Preparatory Academy (formerly known as OK Calvert Academy)
- One on One (PK – 12th) - Choice of curriculum. Epic provides an OK Certified teacher who works with the parent to develop an Individualized Learning Plan. This program also includes access to a Learning Fund of $800 per student to be used in the purchasing of curriculum and other educational expenses.
- Oklahoma Virtual Preparatory Academy (PK – 8th) – This program uses the Calvert curriculum & materials. Teacher assistance is provided remotely.
- OKVHS* (6th – 12th) – Advanced Academics curriculum with 24/7 access to Advanced Academics teachers.
*OKVHS requires a separate application.
Who is Eligible to Enroll?
- Any student who is a resident of OK, ages 4-20 on or before Sep. 1, 2014.
When Do I Enroll?
- Open Transfer or Open Enrollment for the 2013-14 school year begins 01/02/14 and ends 05/30/14. Please check our site for enrollment information at that time.
- Not sure about Epic? It is BEST TO ENROLL BEFORE 05/30/14. You can cancel your enrollment later with no penalty if you desire.
How Do I Enroll?
- Complete online enrollment form, send in birth certificate and shot record.*
- The contact info for document submission is on the enrollment form.
*We can email an immunization exemption form to you if you choose not to immunize.