Becoming an Epic student is simple. All residents of Oklahoma ages 4 to 21 are eligible to enroll at no cost. Since Epic is an online public school, your education is FREE. Click here to enroll today.
All Oklahoma schools are currently in “Emergency Enrollment.”
- This simply means that all requests to transfer must be approved by the receiving school district (Epic Charter Schools) and the parting school district (your current school).
- Once your application is received, Epic will submit it through the proper channels.
- The approval process may take up to 2 weeks.
- While many applications are approved, some parting school districts may deny your request to transfer.
- If you have questions regarding your enrollment status, please contact Enrollment Support by clicking here.